Thursday, November 5, 2009

Campus Life Good Boy Gone Bad #13: The Junction!

Having smeared his name in front of the Army Man, my dad saw it fit to send me away where I would be occupied for a while. He called Uncle Sam who promised to secure an internship opportunity for me. So with a moderate pocket money, I took a Matatu to Nakuru.

Knowing the generosity of Uncle Sam, I knew it to be a safe bet to blow off half of my pocket money. And in burning up that allowance, one name came to mind. The phone was picked on the third ring.

“Swiry!” Stella shouted excitedly.

“Hi hon..I have missed you so much,”

“Me too hon..so where are you?” Stella responded with gusto.

“Well, I will be with you in 2-hours time,” Instead of alighting at Nakuru, I paid a few extra shillings to make it to Nairobi.

It was already five when I met Stella waiting for me at Kenya Cinema. We went to a restaurant upstairs for a cup of coffee, and later downstairs for a movie. Will Smith was co-starring alongside Eva Mendes in the romantic movie. He was at his best, and I envied him.

“Isn’t Will amazing?” Stella said as we strolled towards memorial park

And the basic principles…there are none!” he is hilarious.

“My dad will kill me, it is too late,” Stella said after a while and then smiled coyly.

“The fun just started girl! I got plans for the whole night,” Stella pushed me with her index finger on my forehead and I just smiled.

Tacos had very few patrons, understandably so because it was a Tuesday and in the middle of the month. We continued to look for other venues but most clubs remained largely deserted. At that moment we took number 6 matatu to Ngara.

“What do you want?” a plump receptionist at Pumzika Lodging inquired.

“A room for the night,” I answered back. “Two rooms?” the lady asked while looking at the empty condom dispenser on the wall. I also reached for my pocket and rubbers were intact. “Nope, a single room…” I said then stared at Stella, but she was looking at the pictures on the wall.

“That would be a thousand bob,” the receptionist said as she reached for a file.

The absence of light was enough aphrodisiac for me. I reached for her cheeks and kissed them passionately. She could not resist and that is when I moved to her lips, I sucked her luscious lips again and again alternating between the lower and upper lip. As the passion intensified I stuck out my tongue to probe deeper into her mouth. She started moaning and that is when my hands started moving downstream. I had a problem unhooking her bra, but she gladly chipped in. I reached for her trousers and her knickers and gently but hurriedly removed them. I did it once, then again and again and again….in the end she feebly pushed me away. It is then that I bid her goodnight and slumped to sleep.

As I woke up, and pulled the window curtains the sun rays hit me. Stella partially opened her eyes and smiled. I hoped that smile would remain after she had faced her father but as for me I knew I had to head to Nakuru and face the benevolent but conditional Uncle Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment