Thursday, November 5, 2009

Campus Life Good Boy Gone Bad #3: The sister actlage!

When she trusts you she will introduce you to the family. So one chilly weekend Stella invited me to their home for her sister’s birthday party. So first thing in the morning I was downtown looking for a gift for the faceless sister. This time, my accomplice, Chris was no where in sight.

Locating the gate number in the up-market suburb proved to be quite tricky. The gate was ajar and as I treaded on the well-manicured lawn I felt a little bit nervous. I knew her father to be hasty and dismissive so I knew expecting a rude welcome was quite in order. Stella appeared from the mansion and briskly headed to where I stood.

She was all over me with hugs and at that moment I felt manhood spring back to my already frail body. She led me to her mother who stood arms akimbo at the door. The middle-aged lady greeted me with indifference. A rotund fellow, whom I immediately recognized as Stella’s father was seated comfortably in a comfy sofa seat, while at the same time deeply engrossed on the day’s newspaper.

“Dad, this is my friend, Rain,” Stella said and simultaneously a cold sweat trickled down my armpits. The old man removed his glasses then grinned at me.

“Pleasure to meet you Rain,” he said while extending his sinewy hands.

“The pleasure is mine sir,” that was all I managed to say.

Inside the party room were 20 odd teenagers engrossed in selecting music from the stereo. Clad in the latest hippy clothes and talking to the latest slang, I felt a little odd.

“Hi people this is Rain,” Stella announced to the crowd.

“Wassup Rain,” they chorused before embarking on who was to be the DJ for the event.

“Rain, welcome to my party,” Stella’s sister offered as Stella temporarily disappeared to another room.

Stella’s sister though younger had a fully grown body, curvy thighs and the bosom on a great growth path. Anyway we involved ourselves in a little chitchat, she asking me how Campus life was and I telling her how much fun it was without parental restrictions and a little boost from the Loans Board.

Her birthday gift comprised of an MP3 player full of her favourite music and full page poster of Rihanna.

“I love this! How did you know?” she was ecstatic and I could see her entire dental formula. Of course I had done my homework, Stella used to mention all her favourites and they got stored into my subconscious. “Rain you’re so cool!” She extended a hug, which I weakly received it.

I don’t know why but everything that came out of my mouth, she was happy about it. Whenever she said something, which most of the time was stupid I could not agree more with it. Then she started this weird habit of holding my back, like I was some long lost cousin. When Stella came back we were in little bit of an awkward position.

“Hey, you guys seem to be making up!” It had to be Stella’s sassy voice .

“Siz, Rain is the coolest person in this party!”

“Yah, yah, you can go in now, let me and Rain have a little talk!”

No comments:

Post a Comment