Thursday, November 5, 2009

Campus Life Good Boy Gone Bad #7: Pants halfway down!s in the village!

Everything had been perfectly set. Sila had been exiled for the night and every contingency well taken care of. Even as I changed the music on the borrowed stereo I felt apprehensive; unsure if I was ready. I pocketed for the umpteenth time to ensure that my rubbers were still intact.

While still in the last minute check ups, I heard a knock at the door.

“Can I come in?”

“Wow Angie, you look perfect! You can come in and never leave!”

“Thanks. You know I got a little time to waste, so let’s hurry up. “

I had worked day and night to get votes for Angie for the gender affairs position. Through hook and crook, I had a list of over 200 students singing along Angie’s tune and time was nigh for Angie to fulfill her part of bargain. On the eve of the voting day, she was in my room.

The good thing with an experienced chic is that, she will lead the way when you hesitate. In a short time, Angie was running her fingers on my hair, asking me what I expected of her. I reciprocated by holding her thighs and running my hands on them over and over again. It felt like an oven. She was always a step ahead of me, and she was now unzipping my trouser. Within a short while we were clutched like a pair of Siamese twins, it was then that I heard a knock on the door.

I dismissed it at first but then I heard a familiar voice calling out my name. I reached for my trouser then went for the doorknob.

“Chris, what is it?” My best friend Chris, stood at the door panting.

“Man, you got to get out of here. You got to hurry up!”

“Why?”

“Well, your girlfriend, Stella, is on her way here!” Chris whispered as he closed the door behind me to avoid Angie eavesdropping on our conversion.

“No, that is not possible; I left her going home to see her parents!”

“Dude if you don’t want to be screwed for life, you gotta get that girl out of here!”

My steamy session with Angie had to be cut short. With brief explanation she hurriedly left accompanied by Chris. As soon as they left, Stella was at my door.

“Hon, I thought you would be home right now. What happened?”

“I missed a Matatu. Aren’t you happy to see me?” Stella said as she walked into the room.

“I am pleased to see you. I just thought you would be home right now. Have a seat, let me get you something to drink.”

Even as we sat listening to the music, my conscience kept judging me. Why had I contemplated cheating on my girlfriend with a tired third year, who was out for her own gain? The questions kept my mind busy but I was glad that I had not been caught. I could not thank Chris enough. He was the kind of a friend that sticks closer than a brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment