Thursday, November 5, 2009

Campus Life Good Boy; Gone Bad #21: Smooth Operation!

When my phone beeped I reached for it and read Chris’ text message, “Hey man, we’ve been friends for a long time and fighting over a girl is not good. You can have the two girls as you wish. Let me spend some time revising for my supplementaries. P.S. Tell Maina I won’t be returning to his college.” I knew Chris was not sincere so I just returned the phone to my pocket and headed to the matatu stage.

Just as I alighted in Nakuru and walked a few metres I noticed Chema just about to take a corner. I had not realized before that it was so easy to notice her from behind! I paced up to her and when I tapped on her shoulder, she turned back.

“Hi, you are back,” she said as she extended her arm.

“Yes I am, tell me you missed me,” I said.

“Well I missed your lessons. When you were away Maina tried taking us through the computer lessons and I must say that you are better than him.”

“Oh really? You know I just try to make as much impact as possible.”

I wanted to brag about my results but then she did not ask about it. So I just let it pass. In a few minutes we found ourselves taking soda at a bistro beside the road. We continued talking about general stuff until, she had to squeeze in a question about her.

“Rain what do you think about me?”

“Chema I really like you. God blessed you with a perfect figure and I admire that,” I said then rubbed my hands on hers gently. She just looked away. “Even beyond that I love your down-to-earth personality.”

“Why do I find that hard to believe?”

“Well, because you don’t have the benefit of time. I know things have been confusing lately but I apologize for that. ” I continued trying exonerating myself while at the same time complimenting her. I really did know what she wanted to hear so I simply played hit and miss. When it came time to head to the college, she had livened up.

By the time we were at Next Generation International College, all the students had left and Jane, the secretary, was the only one around.

“Rain and Chema, how are you?” Jane started.

“We are good, you look like you were about to leave?” I said.

“Yes I was about to leave. Do you still have a class?”

Instinctively I glanced at my wristwatch. “Well, I can take her through typing skills then we can call it a day,” I said.

“Make sure then, that you come in early the tomorrow,” Jane said these then handed me the keys.

Chema had already started the windows based workstation. I led her in holding the Keyboard with her left hand on the ASDF keys while the right hand on the JKL; keys.

“With this you can be able to navigate the whole keyboard. You can be able to type without looking at the keyboard,” I said this, then directed her fingers on holding the keys firmly. I placed my hands on top of hers then gently led her fingers in pressing the keys. Standing right behind her, my eyes glazed through her cleavage admiring the lonely twins.

“I think my fingers are short. I can’t navigate the whole keyboard from a stationary position,” she said and subsequently she turned and smiled. I did not return the favour as my hands reached for the keyboard and wiped it away. I deftly lifted her and placed her on the table. I held her hair then reached for her cheeks. I rubbed her back severally and as I lowered my mouth I found her chocolate lips already parted. And they sure tasted better than candy! I pressed her more and she in turn pressed the desktop computer. The rough surface of the table made the escapade more enjoyable. There sure was a thin line between pain and pleasure and that is the secret bosses and secretaries kept between them. I was about to probe deeper but then I realized the window was open.

No comments:

Post a Comment