Thursday, November 5, 2009

Campus Life Good Boy Gone Bad #5: I want some!

Friday evening for a college kid is an exceptional day. So when Stella asked me to her room, I was sure this time round I was going to have a taste of the cherry. Even when I entered her room there could be no better green light as her roommate had gone to the Estate for the weekend.

I don’t know why it was inculcated in Stella’s mind that she had to get approval on her food. Of course good food is an important ingredient for a wife material but right then I was not looking for a wife. It is said that the way through a man’s heart is through the stomach but for me then it had to be a little lower than the stomach!

From the new cooking utensils and the way she handled the coil and the sockets it was clear she did less cooking.

“How do you find the appetizer?”She asked as I sipped the soup. For an African man all he needs is a square meal because the appetite is usually there. But when you are in love you become the most sensitive and uxorious man.

“Wow it is so sumptuous baby; you surely must have been sitting with your mother in the kitchen while the rest were watching TV!”

“Actually it’s my grandma that thought me all this cooking!” She went on at length narrating her baby in the world of catering. I listened with rapt attention because I knew that in future a question could come up in that direction.

The main course then followed and the dessert which I complimented her for the finger licking food and she appeared like the seasoned chef who does not mind a compliment here and there. A comical movie then followed and as at some point she turned off the lights for a better experience.

It was then that I felt my tiger claws straighten out. Like a cat crawling towards its prey, I pulled the pillow to her side, eased closer to her then extended my arm over her shoulder. While the stand up comedian continued with his witty remarks, my body rippled with a need for a bit more action.

“Hey, are you sure?” she said as I kissed her on the cheek. I had no time for words so I just nodded; she blinked twice then gave me the signal. As I sucked her lips, my hands started making directional movements.

“Stop!”

“What?”

“I am not ready for that!” “It will be okay, just let me in..”

“No Rain, I am just not comfortable with it” she stood up and turned on the lights.

“It’s okay.”

I bid her goodnight then staggered to my room. Even as I slouched to my bed I could not help wondering whether I was moving too fast. We had been together for slightly over a month. When was the right time to taste it? After a year? After wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment